Clients often share with me that they feel stuck or unmotivated or that they cannot shift a particular area of their life and as a result are feeling frustrated. Sometimes things were going well and then they suddenly feel they have hit a plateau. When this happens, I first recommend energetically clearing both their homes and offices. (For more information on Space Clearing, watch this video or find more information about Space Clearing here.)
Next, I look at how we can shift the energy in their space and their life. Shifting energy is which is what feng shui is all about!
In feng shui, chi refers to energy. Everything has chi or energy – physical objects, cars, homes, offices and even human beings. You may have heard a person’s personal energy referred to as their vibration.
When we are “in flow” our chi/energy is good and we are vibrating at a high level. You have experienced this when you “happened” to be in the right place at the right time or things lined up easily for you, without a lot of effort on your part.
Then there are times when things are not flowing. You may feel like you are moving through mud and perhaps cannot seem to get any traction. Or you may feel like you are not moving at all. You may, in fact, be energetically stuck.
If you’re feeling stuck or out of sorts, it might be time to SHAKE UP your CHI!
There are many ways to shift out of this stuck place. One of my favorite ways is to shake up your chi. Shifting your chi or energy, allows you to see circumstances from a fresh perspective which leads to ideas and solutions that you cannot access from that stuck place.
The next time you’re feeling stuck, try one of these six ways to Shake Up Your Chi:
- Try something new! Try a new restaurant or food, a new activity, a new experience, a new way of doing something or learning something new (take a class).
- Take a new route. Drive down a different road. Take a different route to or from work. Walk a different way. I remember walking the opposite way that I normally would go and saw so many things I never noticed walking the other way. For peeps in Maui, swim at a different beach or hike a new trail.
- Move your furniture around. This method shifts the energy in your space in a very real way. My landlord recently brought me different living room furniture and a different kitchen table and it totally changed the energy I felt in that space and opened it up too. Creating more flow by clearing walkways through your house helps too.
- Change up your routine. Do your daily activities in a different order, like getting dressed before you look at your phone or meditating, exercising or walking at a different time of day. You could also go in and out a different door (hello front door!), use different dishes – maybe even the fine china. Eat in a different room, like that dining room that is used so rarely. Even putting your right sock or shoe on first instead of your left can shake up your chi!
- Pick a random letter and call someone you haven’t talked to in awhile (thanks for this one Gary V). Talking to an old friend or a family member you haven’t chatted with lately can be a great way to remind you what’s important in life too.
- And, the ultimate way to shake up your chi?! Go on VACATION or on a RETREAT!!! Yes, it’s true! Changing your physical environment is a wonderful way to shake up your chi, especially if you are visiting a place you have never been or doing something you have never done before.
Comment below to let me know if you try any of these or what your favorite ways are to shake up your chi! If you want to try #6, the Vitally You Retreat on Maui is the perfect opportunity.
Feng Shui can be confusing. Do you need help figuring out your Bagua? Do you want help determining what to do within your home to boost the power of your intentions for Health, Career, Finances and Relationships?
Let’s chat! I offer aFREE 20 minute Virtual Coffee Chat. I’d love to get to know you better and give you 2-4 ideas to help you shift the energy in your space and in your life.
Feng Shui Intuitive Coach
WWS Certified Feng Shui Practitioner
Certified Angel Card Reader Life
Join me on Maui! 🌴 Vitally You MAUI Retreat 🌴
Spend a week with me and the Archangels in the tropical paradise of Maui!
Check out all of the details here: http://www.findingyourfiji.com/Retreats